Free Priority Shipping in United States* & Canada** on all house plan and garage plan orders, in February 2015. All orders are processed within two business days, unless notified otherwise. Promotion starting on Feb. 6, 2015 and ending on Feb. 28, 2015. Promotion not available in the province of Quebec.
The art of positioning oneself. Make a conscious choice.
You have questions, comments or suggestions on any articles? Contact us
Feng Shui is a millenary Chinese science well-known and practiced in the Western world for the last 20 years or so. It allows us to determine the
ideal location for a house, a room, an office, a lot or an exterior environment by means of orientation. It is a way to increase the circulation of
energy in your environment.
The reason that motivates this step when building your house is not only for aesthetic reasons. The harmony created by a perfect Feng Shui will
favour prosperity, health, and security as well as a chance for the residents of the house.
The realization of a Feng Shui arrangement starts right at the very beginning of your project. The plans for a house will be put together according to
the values and principals of the customer.
1. Choosing the location of the building site
- The building location must be chosen according to the style of the house.
- Your choice must stop according to the best shaped streets of the borough.
- Following the above, you must consider the possible location of the lot in accordance with your life objectives.
- Your final choice will stop at the best quality of energy that surrounds it.
2. Steps for the conception of the plan
- According to the size of the house.
- Choose the ideal site according to the circulation of energy that is present.
- Suggestions the location of doors and windows as well as the water.
- In collaboration with the architect the first rough sketch will be made according to his creativity.
- Then, modifications will be made to your sketches should it be necessary.
3. Choice of colors
- According to the circulation of energy in each room of the house, colors will be suggested to you according to the principals of the 5
4. The disposition of the furniture
- The disposition of the furniture will be done while considering each member of the family.